Thursday, March 13, 2014

Definitely enjoying my new camera, and ITCHING to use it more!  I have started the Commercial job which  I mentioned in an earlier Post...I am enjoying the challenge and seeing good results so far.  I want to be sure the business can generate more customers...I am proud to work with them.

I was also hired to do some head shots and it was a lot of fun snapping the Portraits with my new softbox.

In the meantime, I went out with a new foto-friend and we got stuck in the spring time mud!  It LOOKED like a good road!  In any case, I called the tow-truck and was able to call him off before he arrived.  I told him I would take a family pic for his trouble...he was pleased!  We got out, without having to step into the mud.  I am just very glad we were not so far down the road that we risked getting stuck in a different place.

One bad piece of News is that when I upgraded my Camera, I realized I would have to update my Lightroom AND my computer!!  Geesh!  I need to start making some money!! LOL

I think I will enjoy Product Photography.  I also need to help business owners realize that some good photos can really help their sales.

Jamie Bloom and I (www.infullbloomphotography.com) are still available this summer for some wedding dates.  You can hire us together for a full coverage package, or separately for a smaller wedding package.

While Gay marriage is not yet legal in Kansas, we will hire out for Gay couples. Fell free to call.

I have done a few Boudoir shoots and the gals I have worked with (and their Hubbies) are happy with the work!

So, what can I do for YOU?  What about a picture of your Home or Farmstead? - - layered with a scripture, a saying, or your family name?  It would make a lovely gift!
785-630-0750


No comments: